Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Vacation Countdown!

Hello Crafters!

When parks return to their normal operating hours there will be a huge crowd to celebrate, for certain!  I designed this little countdown to help celebrate that day when it arrives.  The stickers included in this pack have many more options than 10 days, but for my littles 10 is about all they can handle.  I wanted something child friendly that my oldest daughter could help cross out.  

Using the following products from Kindred Stamps...
Kindred Plans: Vacation

Vacation Mouse Ears Sticker Countdown

and a sentiment from Park Cuties 

I used my circle punch to create an iconic silhouette and colored up the image using watercolor pencils.






Remember, we all inspire each other, so please share all of your own adorable Kindred Stamp creations with us on our Facebook Fan Club!

Thank you so very much for stopping by and checking out my latest design.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed creating it! 
Love, Dina  

No comments:

Post a Comment