Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Celebrations!

Planner Annie: Celebrations
Thanks for Stopping!
               Planner Annie stamps do it again!  In this weeks new release, I am sharing two designs in my A5 journal using Kindred Stamps set Planner Annie: Celebrations.  

               I love how Kindred Stamps has captured so many holidays in all of Annie's cuteness.  As soon as I saw this set I knew I had to create a yearly calendar with all of my favorite holidays.  One of my favorite elements of this stamp set is something that could be easily missed.  There is a tiny heart and shamrock included in this set.  I used the heart to mark the holidays on the calendar and the shamrock for March.  I see myself using this tiny heart in so many more planner spreads to come! 









                    My second planner spread focuses on the cute birthday Annie that comes in the Celebrations set.  I wanted her to have her own very special place in my journal. I don’t know about you, but I am always forgetting birthdays unless they are written down.  So, my solution was a Dutch door birthday book.  I now have a quick reference within my precious planner and it came out perfectly! 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1NPEA2hmOoeMiGgXeYbKYqjULz4PSn2CU

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1pAA8Ux6x0ryVEr5TGky2H58kIxE84oWf

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1oHGnZWcKVf_Xc6rhYYKUyDAKUKh4ZiQh

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=15z6LQKJcN0so3TZOQwxlZec-WeNLaQOX



Products Used
Stamps
Kindred Plans: Celebrations
Never Grow Up
Stickles (Diamond)
Zig Real Brush Markers

Specialty Pens Used
Pentel Touch Caligraphy pens
Micron .05

Remember, we all inspire each other, so please share all of your own adorable Kindred Stamp creations with us on our Facebook Fan Club!

Thank you so very much for stopping by and checking out my latest design.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed creating it! 
Love, Dina  

MEGHAN, you were randomly selected to win a $10 gift from Kindred Stamps for checking out my blog and commenting!  =) Congratulations!

6 comments:

  1. Super cute stamps set. I really like your Birthday book you added to your planner. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the holiday characters! And your birthday planner is sooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meghan! You are the winner of a $10 giveaway prize for commenting on my blog! Can you please send me your e-mail address so Kindred Stamps can get your prize to you?
      Thanks and congratulations!

      Delete
  3. Cute way to decorate your planners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is amazing! LOVE it to pieces!

    ReplyDelete